Job description / Role
Prepare Developed Design, including coordinated and updated proposals for Architectural design, structure and building services systems coordination, outline specifications, cost information, and project strategies in accordance with design program and Permits regulations.
• Strong customer service and problem solving skills, including the ability to provide diligent, prompt and courteous responses to users’ and questions and technical issues.
• Act as Consultant’s Representative in all project works if it is necessary.
• Possess a strong visual awareness and an eye for detail, have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in applicable software,
• Be inventive and imaginative, be passionate about buildings and the built environment.
• Possess good communication skills, self-motivated and can deal with different people.
• Independent and can work with less supervision.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Prioritization and scheduling of assigned tasks and duties.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
• Graduate in 5 year course in Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
• A license Architecture and have MMUP Certificate Grade “A”.
• GSAS/LEED certification is an advantage
• Programming and Management Certificate is an advantage
• With more than 10 years solid experience in Consultant architectural design, drafting, detailing, coordination and monitoring.
• Can handle Project Documents/Drawing Coordination (Specifications, Bill of Quantities & other Technical data – MEP & Structural).
• Good Knowledge of Procurement, Contracts, Site Supervisor.
• CAD tools, Presentation tools, MS office programs
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Architect / Senior Architect
Senior Architect Coordinator
Senior Site Architect
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)