Job description / Role
Purpose of Job:
The Business Development function is responsible for bringing the best restaurant partners in Qatar to Deliveroo.
As a Senior BDM you’ll be responsible for signing up and helping to onboard the city’s best restaurants and chains along with leading your team towards success across all objectives. You will be joining one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
• Own creation, and execution of quarterly sales initiatives across Qatar to drive market growth.
• Manage resources and prioritize workload within the department to ensure achievement of sales targets and KPIs.
• Monitor team performance in order to set or adjust targets and measure success against them, and raise the standards within the team.
• Coach and support team members through regular 1:1 and bi-annual reviews to identify and address developmental needs and construct development plans which will build a high-quality team.
• Motivate the team to maintain high morale, and low turnover.
• Scope different city zones to identify top brands and chains with the best fit for the delivery model. Initiate contact through referral, email, call, or walk-in and engage in discussions to onboard them on Deliveroo.
• Put together proposals that fit the needs of restaurants while keeping Deliveroo's profitability top of mind.
• Ensure a smooth and complete integration process when bringing a partner on board, from the registration phase to the operational launch.
• Gather local market intel and report back to the Country Manager
• BSc/BA in business or related field is preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of sales & negotiation along with team management experience preferably within a high growth company
• Proven negotiation skills
• Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
• A fantastic communicator with a "get it done" mindset, well organized and efficient
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
Benefits and Diversity
• Annual Holiday Leave
• Work visa
• Medical insurance
• Annual home flight tickets
• Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
• Maternity & Paternity benefits
• End of year parties & regular social events
• An extremely fun team to work alongside!
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.