Job description / Role
A Leading (A) Grade local engineering consultancy firm based in Doha is seeking to hire a Senior / Chief Accountant with minimum of 10 years of practical experience preferably in consultancy firm having a good experience accounting and administration and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- Preparation of Payments / Receipts / Cheque and other Journal, Ledger posting
- Enter accounting entries for purchase, Sale, Credit, Debit Note, Cash, Bank, Payable, & Receivable in accounting software Tally ERP 9.
- Handling of petty cash and making day-to-day payments
- Payment Management in a timely manner
- Maintaining receivables accounts and regular follow up with debtors
- Responsible for Month end closing procedures
- Prepare monthly time sheet, and payroll management with WPS
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Prepare Profit and Loss Account, The Balance Sheet and Income & Expenditure Statement.
- Prepare Cash Flow Statement
- Forecasting & Budgeting Plan vs Actual reports
- Should be in Qatar with Valid transferable QID
- Driving License is a must
About the Company
Dara Engineering Consultants was founded in 2000 and it has become one of the leading consultancy firms in Qatar with Great A classification under the Professional Consultants Committee.
Dara is having highly specialized teams in Architectural, Interior Design, Landscape Architectural, Urban Planning, Quantity Survey, Cost Control, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Construction management of various kinds of projects.
Dara has specialty in designing various types of project such as Hospitality, Educational Institution, Sports facilities, Residential Developments, Commercial Developments, Offices, Malls, Hospitals & Health Organizations, Cooperative Buildings and High Rise Buildings.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Accountant - APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Assistant Finance Manger