Job description / Role
Guildhall is looking for a Civil Maintenance Engineer for a Qatari owned holding company in Doha.
We are looking for someone with 10+ years of experience in Civil Engineering with 3 to 5 years within the field of maintenance/FM of existing projects. It would be preferable if candidates have experience in finishing with an understanding of MEP systems. In this role you will be required to:
• Perform all Maintenance and Repairs for all disciplines (Civil & MEP).
• Perform daily inspections of assigned locations and scopes.
• Create and maintain Preventive Maintenance Schedule to perform regular checkups so as to avoid breakdown and damages.
• Conduct periodic preventative maintenance inspections
The package on offer depends on qualifications, experience and availability, the range we are working with is QAR 15,000 to QAR 20,000.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree in Civil
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer (Buildings)
• Be capable of establishing work priorities and aggressive delivery schedule.
• Understanding of High-Quality Finishing & MEP
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.