This position is closed or expired.
See other Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar
As a Senior Claims Quantity Surveyor employed as part of the Quantity Surveying division of KEO (CQS) you will be responsible for representing the client for managing claims from contractors and consultants while maintaining communication with all stakeholders on some of the most prestigious and internationally recognized mega-projects within the region. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the business development of the claim business for KEO.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who are able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• Identifying claim opportunities for contractors and able to lead the claim process.
• Claims management of large complex projects within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Managing, assessing and resolving of contractual claims of all types, including assessing of claims for validity, correctness and compliance with contractual entitlements.
• Preparing and issuing of contractual documentation and correspondence in respect of claims.
• Assessing and advising on cost and time impact of all claims.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain successful client relationships.
BSc in Quantity Surveying is essential, as is membership of an applicable professional association such as the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Prior experience in the Gulf Region is preferred.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.