Job description / Role
Senior Consulting Project Manager - Utilities
Brief Posting Description
This role will be responsible for the Project Management and delivery of significant size projects for a Utilities client. Reporting to the EMEA Practice Manager.
Prime responsibility is to ensure that the project produces the required products to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost. The Project Manager is also responsible for the project producing a result that is capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case.
- The Authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis within the constraints laid down.
- Accountable for operational/financial metrics including budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Maintaining project profitability
- Quality of project delivery
- People management.
- Planning and monitoring of project delivery using MS Project
- Prepare project work products and maintain as per the project management methodology OUM.
- Resource planning and management
- Communicating effectively both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Project reporting during all project phases as per the reporting cadence.
- Management of risks and issues relating to the project.
- Change Control and Configuration management.
- Working directly with the external customers
Industry and Technical knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 years of client facing Project Management Experience for application development, implementation and software upgrade projects.
- Preference for Project Management with 4 years' experience in Utilities Industry.
- Preference for knowledge of Oracle Utilities products e.g. CCB.
- Experience of managing project teams in the order of 30 resources and around 3000 days, including significant involvement of offshore development centre(s) and external subcontractors.
- Experience of delivering both fixed priced and time and materials projects.
- Project Management Certification.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Projects Director / Operations Manager - Construction Developer
IBM Middle East
Senior Project Manager
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection