Job description / Role
• Ensure that the assigned contract(s) are well managed as per the NOC rules and Project requirements.
• Ensure that all the interfaces with the concerned parties including with partner/regulator/third parties are correctly managed.
• Ensure that the contract processes are implemented on Projects in accordance with the C&P rules of NOC.
• Graduate degree from a recognized University in the discipline.
• Graduate with a good level of contractual understanding, with at least 8 years’ experience of contracts management on onshore/offshore oil & gas project.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
• Good knowledge of standard contracts and CFT process
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.