Job description / Role
The candidate will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for commercial and contractual management on major building projects and will be based in the Clients offices and it requires extensive experience in healthcare building sector.
The Clients team are highly experienced and qualified, and their requirements are demanding – the candidate must be able to communicate clearly both via verbal presentation and in writing – attention to detail both in the writing of reports and the presentation of commercial and contractual data is essential.
• Legal and contractual liaison on behalf of Client
• Coordinates with Senior Resident Construction Manager and Resident Construction Engineers relating to field administration of contracts
• Prepares and negotiates cost impacts and schedule changes with contractor for contract change orders/modifications
• Prepares contract initial and final acceptance, certificates of maintenance and coordinates contract closeout
• Prepares and maintains records of activity and status of contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions
• Reviews and assists in resolving and processing claims, back charges, invoices.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Degree Qualified with 20 years demonstrable experience, at least 10 should be in Healthcare sector, ideally with some in the Middle East
• MRICS membership is essential
• Knowledge of a wide range of contract conditions.
• Knowledge of relevant IT packages and applications.
• Knowledge of traditional and design and build contracts
• Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
• Able to build long-term relationships
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritizing workloads and delivering deadlines
• A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable – a strong work ethic is essential
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.