Job description / Role
• Manage selected projects or components of projects, be responsible for resource allocation, manage subcontractors, quality assurance and client feedback and ensure effective communication of any changes/modifications
• Work in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
• Provide both leadership and technical advice to project team members
• Review and ensure compliance in the components of the project for which responsible, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies
• Build and maintain effective relationships with clients on projects
• Maintain a good understanding of the background of the client’s business and industry to facilitate building effective and enduring relationships and consolidating both company and personal credibility in the industry.
• Provide direction to the project team, led by example to achieve sector goals and champion a quality, innovative, client-focused and entrepreneurial culture
• Assist in developing team members to their full potential
• Awareness and compliance with relevant H&S regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or Arcadis.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Must be an MMUP Certified Engineer (required)
• Strong background experience in High rise and Tower projects is a must
• At least 5-7 year’s post-graduate experience, including supervising aspects of a project, application of standards and technical knowledge
• Some experience in managing commercial aspects of a project
• Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good motivational, influencing and people management skills
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.