Job description / Role
* To overview the FEED contractor as Senior Electrical Engineer on project management consultant team for FEED and associated project activities.
* Review all FEED documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
* Review compliance with FEED Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
* Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
* Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
* Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
* Minimum 3 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
* Fully familiar with international codes, standards and recommended practices to be applied for oil/gas projects during EPC phase
* Experience to manage EPC deliverables for owner is distinctly preferred
* Must have proven ability to contribute during development of electrical system studies and Hazop / Safety reviews
* Fluency in English, both written and oral.
* Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
* Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
* Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
* Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
* In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice. These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice.
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.