Job description / Role
• Manage and review multi-disciplinary project inputs critically, access the application of design criteria, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness.
• Lead external and internal coordination pertinent to sewerage, surface & ground water design and construction.
• Review, comment / recommend acceptance or otherwise of related contractors’ and their consultant submissions.
• Liaise with utilities providers and other internal and external stake holders.
• Perform actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University
• Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution. MME/MMUP registered.
• Minimum of 15 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience, out of which 7 years as a design engineer dealing with open cut and micro tunneling sewerage, surface & ground water networks or similar works in coordination with stake holders, government agencies, organization, department etc.
• Experience in designing and reviewing similar open cut and micro tunneling sewerage, surface & ground water networks under Design & Build projects undertaken within the city and its Environmental impact.
• Must be fluent in English with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to use design software is compulsory.
• Computer skills are mandatory.
• Experience working in the Gulf region is required.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
HSE Engineer - High Rise
HSE Manager - High Rise Construction
Experts Vision Consulting (EVC)