Job description / Role
One of Qatar's leading Facilities Management specialists is looking for a Facilities/Project Manager for a newly awarded contract linked with the World Cup 2022.
Our client is looking to hire a Technical Facilities Manager, with experience managing large portfolio of residential units i.e. residential towers, residential compounds etc.
This is an 18-month contract, running from August 2021 to 31st January 2023.
Candidates must also be well-versed in Government Entity Standards such as QCDD, MOI, Kahramaa etc
QAR 25,000 to 27,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 15 years’ FM experience, 5 years of which would have been in the GCC.
• Advanced knowledge using relevant software, namely CAFM, CMMS, Maximo etc.
• UPDA Certified (Grade A or B)
• Qatar Driving License
• Facility Management / Project Management Certification
• Must be currently based in Qatar with transferable sponsorship.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Facility Operations Manager - Client Side
Operations Director - Facility Management
Hard Services Manager
A Leading Facility Services in Qatar
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment