Job description / Role
• To oversee entire Facility Management including maintenance services, housekeeping, security, traffic management, landscaping, tenant coordination, tenant fit-out and building fabrics, waste management, etc.
• Assure that the building is meeting the standards of Safety and Security (Civil Defense approvals, Operational Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting Systems). Assure the presence of proper safety indications (Assembly Points, Emergency Procedure, Exit signage..)
• Plans coordinate and control all technical and facilities management activities.
• Develop and manage the overall FM financial reporting and controls, which includes preparation of the operating budget, detailed record keeping, purchasing inventory controls and preparing the timely reports as per the company policies and procedures.
• Manage the inventory control, safeguards the assets and properties, assess and eliminate the financial risks by applying the control mechanism to achieve a total return on investments.
• Effective management and control of energy and general utilities.
• Regular meetings and expediting with contractors and vendors of facility systems for timely delivery of services as well as equipment as per deadlines.
• To ensure and monitor that ongoing pre-planned maintenance schedule of all maintenance and building service are in operation and implemented properly.
• To ensure the water quality of the chilled water system and potable water are monitored and appropriate records are maintained to prevent contamination.
• Lead negotiations, specify the scope of services and give final approval to selected maintenance service providers for annual maintenance contracts of specialized equipment ( BMS, Chillers, Security systems, AC service, housekeeping)
• To ensure on timely maintenance of the building technical Assets and AMC renewals.
• To plan and implement preventive Maintenance techniques by doing cost-effective control measures (in terms of consumption of energy).
• To carry out due diligence checks on a regular basis.
• Participate fully, where required, in the investigation and reporting of accidents & incidents. Deal with emergency breakdowns as they occur.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical or equivalent .
• Minimum 8 to 10 years as Facilities/Safety/Operations/ Maintenance management on Managerial level
• Possess strong leadership and negotiation skill, Managerial skills, Communication skills, Analytical thinking, Task-oriented
• Computer knowledge in AutoCAD, PMP, communication & leadership Program, BMS, ISO -9001-2000.
About the Company
A leading family shopping destination in Qatar.
Facilities Manager - Property Development & Projects
General Manager - Facilities Managment
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||28 Mar|
Facilities Manager - Technology
|Abu Dhabi||10 Apr|