Job description / Role
Senior Infectious Diseases Consultant Job, Doha
We are seeking a number of Specialist Consultants to fill a range of roles in Qatar, Middle East.
The client in question provides educational financial support for dependent children between the ages of 8-16. Usually this is an allowance to pay for, or contribute to, the child's place in school. The schools on offer in Qatar provides some of the best educational opportunities in the world.
If the prospect of living in an exciting tax-free country with a hot climate and world class shopping and fine dining appeals, Qatar could be the destination for you. Qatar is a very popular location for expats seeking a better quality of life. In fact, the country welcomes around 500 new expat residents every day. Doha is Qatar's economic centre and its capital city. Located on the coast of the Persian Gulf Doha is an exciting mix of beaches, skyscrapers and Middle East culture.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
* Critical Care
* Emergency Medicine
* General Surgery
* Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
* General/Internal Medicine
Here are a few details of our partner:
* Based in Doha, Qatar
* Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
* Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
* Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
* Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
* Committed quality research and development
To apply, please click on the apply button below.
Skills and Qualifications
* CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
* American Board Registration
* CIS (French)
* Australian or NZ fellowship
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.