Job description / Role
We are looking for an artful / enthusiastic interior designer to undertake a variety of space planning / designing projects mostly for Wellness / Fitness Centers / Swimming pools & Water Features. Must have the capability to start and drive the design from the conceptual design phase till the tender stage. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
• Undertake design project from concept to completion
• Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
• Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
• Set costs and project fees according to budget
• Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
• Produce “sample” and “mood boards”
• Supervise work progress
• Work closely with 3D designers, draftsman Architects and Contractors
• Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
• Report to the Technical & Design Manager
• Proven working experience in interior design spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
• Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, details, custom furniture and all installations.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator, Photoshop or other design programs
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
• Free hand sketching capability is a must
• Communication and presentation skills
• Excellent portfolio of previous works
• Years of experience between 8 to 10
• Degree or Higher Diploma in Interior Design
About the Company
WATERMASTER is a 40-year-old, market-leading company that specializes in water-related projects encompassing Wellness & Pools, Water Features, and Water/ Waste Water Treatment. With over 6,000 completed projects around the world and three branches in Lebanon, Qatar and UAE, we have the in-house capabilities and resources to undertake and deliver turnkey projects from A to Z in the role of a complex solution provider.