Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a SENIOR IMS ENGINEER on a long term residential contract, married or single status. The position will be in the client’s ASSET DEPARTMENT based in Qatar and the purpose will be to lead establishment, development, maintenance and improvement of Management Systems (IS MS) in alignment with corporate/operational requirements and in compliance with relevant MS standards. Lead the MS Audit planning, performance, reporting and analysis in coordination with OIH and Corporate HSE&Q. Organise and provide MS awareness to IS staff
- Develop, update and act as the custodian of MS Manual and Quality Management Procedures
- Map IS processes and ensure the effective identification, implementation and maintenance of interdepartmental processes
- Verify the adequacy of directorate level Management Review inputs, meetings and outputs and their consolidation from/cascade to departmental level Management Review
- Collect and analyze HSEQ MS performance data including customer feedback and audit findings
- Follow-up Corrective Actions and Improvement initiatives including the audit findings, Customer Complaints and Management Review outputs
- Provide advice regarding integration, improvement and enhancement of required business processes based on management system principles and standards
- Set Annual MS Audit Plan to cover:
- Contractor Audit
- Departmental Audit (Internal within ISND)
- Corporate HSE&Q audit
- IA audit
- Certification Audit
- Post Transition Tasks:
- Lead the Rollout of the newly established / revised MS
- Monitor the implementation of MS
- Identify opportunities for alignment with client system(s)
- Lead the preparation for MS certification
- Establish HSEQ MS Performance Monitoring mechanism in coordination with Corporate HSE&Q
- Certified Lead Auditor by IRCA or equivalent
- International Register in Q/E/OHS is a plus
- Certified Quality Manager/MS Consultant is a plus
- Good command of English (both verbal and written skills)
- 15+ years of total experience (preferably in a multi-national or O&G organization)
- 7+ years as Q/ HSE managerial position or consultant
- 7+ years in Management system for operations integrity management or coordination
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc Engineering or Science
- Post Graduate degree or professional certificate in Q/E/OHS is a plus
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project HSE Lead / Manager
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Technical HSE Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection