Job description / Role
In Financial Accounting & Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This opportunity is within our Digital Transformation team and provides advisory services focused on ERP enablement, ERP selection, developing road map for SAPS4Hana migration, Quality assurance of ongoing implementation, Finance Transformation, performance improvement and implementation, business process engineering, robotic process automation, Intelligent automation, AI/Machine Learning enabled automation and effective financial control, reporting and consolidation.
As a digital transformation consulting professional, you will help business realize the value they can gain from their IT investments, supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how SAP technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
In this fast- moving new space you will be the main driver in identifying clients and business development.
Your key responsibilities
- In this exciting new role you will be responsible for business development of our digital offering.
- This will involve collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers and client to determine a FAAS strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables.
- Provide client advisory in the context of SAP transformation, solution validation, test scenario development and data migration.
- Develop business process and target operating model that are heavily enabled using SAP technology.
- The role will also involve ensuring work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements, delivering effective execution of the FAAS service delivery framework, working with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery and monitoring the FAAS engagement team's performance against the budget.
- You will identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client, consult with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues and participate in sales of new FAAS work.
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactivity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 10 plus years of related work experience
- Demonstrated work experience in the SAP S/4Hana and SAP ECC 6.0 field with functional competency in SAP FICO, MM, SD and treasury modules
- Established track record of business development, practice management and team development
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, and application mapping.
- Awareness about emerging technologies like RPA, AI and Machine learning
- Strong technical skills and recognized cautious risk management ability
- Deep understanding of the client's industry and marketplace
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
Ideally, you'll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region