Job description / Role
The Senior manager or Manager will be responsible for managing a team of resources offering IT and Digital performance & Strategy, IT project advisory, ERP advisory, IT security management, IT architecture & infrastructure design and specification, bid and proposal management, delivery and team management to provide IT Advisory services in the industry verticals of Public Sector, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, large Owner Managed Businesses, and Industrial Markets.
He is required to perform the following roles and responsibilities:
• Proactive identification of clients IT and digital needs and proposing corresponding appropriate Advisory services and solutions;
• Lead the bid process by conducting activities such as pre-proposal meetings / presentation, confirming scope of services, proposal development, proposal presentations, etc
• Project Management and crafting and delivering appropriate, innovative and value-adding solutions on multiple engagements;
• Recruiting, mentoring and coaching team members, making sure that they are always geared to deliver required IT Advisory solutions and services to clients.
• About 7 to 10 years experience, out of which at least 3 years should be in IT Advisory / consulting practices of Big-4 or leading IT services companies.
• MBA from Top Tier business schools
• Bachelors in Information Technology
• Certified PMP, Cobit, ITIL and the like
• Preferably an Arabic speaker
• Extensive experience of delivering IT engagements such as ERP Strategy, Implementation and ERP System Selection, IT Project Management, IT Architecture and Infrastructure design and strategy, IT security management etc.
• Good understanding of industry vertical business models and business processes, to drive the IT requirements and solutions.
• ERP implementation experience, preferably Microsoft, Oracle and / or SAP.
• Ability to lead and manage internal and client teams.
• Must be able to lead the practice and drive revenue targets of US2m per annum.
• Must be client and market facing.
• Must be able to bring closure to client assignments.
About the Company
KPMG has had a presence in Qatar for 40 years and is now one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the country. KPMG in Qatar employees over 300 locally-based professional staff led by 10 partners. We recruit the best and brightest from around the world and currently over 30 nationalities.
For our clients, this means we provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services locally, drawing on the latest thinking and best practice from around the world.
We work with some of Qatar’s largest public and private sector organizations across most of the countries core industries. This gives us deep insight into the challenges and opportunities that our clients experience and a comprehensive understanding of how we can help clients to respond to these.
We bring local knowledge, international experience and industry expertise to ensure that your engagement is delivered using global best practice, tailored to the local operating environment.
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
IT Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Assistant IT Manager
IT Technical Manager – ERP Application
RTC-1 Employment Services