Job description / Role
Purpose of Job:
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for localising regional and global marketing campaigns and bringing them to life on owned channels; liaising with regional & international teams, and owning partnerships in Qatar. You’ll be managing performance, partnerships, comms, CRM, and subscription programs across the country. You will work closely with marketing and commercial teams to execute these plans and ensure Deliveroo becomes synonymous with Qatar's most loved food.
• Work with the marketing team to define & execute optimum restaurant and convenience marketing strategy, aligning with city and channels strategy and budget allocation.
• Lead development and execution of brand campaigns across paid, owned & earned channels - from bespoke campaigns to drive growth with particular demographics.
• Own cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders including PR team, partnerships, and CRM, and the performance team to develop integrated campaigns with clear and consistent objectives, messaging, and CTAs across touchpoints.
• Define marketing, promotion, and campaign KPIs, monitor, and report on their performance, and share learnings with the local and global deliveroo marketing and commercial teams plus with partners on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Measuring and monitoring the impact and effectiveness of campaigns, report back to the business on results and recommendations for improvements.
• Create positive relationships with stakeholders (internal/external) and deliver on agreed objectives. You’ll be guarding the Consumer Partnerships strategy for Qatar and work closely with regional and global teams to optimize impact and ensure we’re maximizing opportunities to generate revenue.
• Min 5 years of marketing experience with restaurants, convenience and/or, F&B brands
• Knowledge and experience working in Qatar - marketing to consumers and working with business partners, mandatory
• A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
• A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
• Proven ability to think strategically with an understanding of long-term business vision balanced with short-term realism
• Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
• A proactive can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
• Significant commercial awareness and the ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
• Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
• High affinity for the food sector, an understanding of customer segmentation, and insight into current food trends
• Written and Spoken Arabic is essential
Benefits and Diversity
• Annual Holiday Leave
• Work visa
• Medical insurance
• Annual home flight tickets
• Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
• Maternity & Paternity benefits
• End of year parties & regular social events
• An extremely fun team to work alongside!
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.