Job description / Role
• Must demonstrate and prove of experience in respect of the relevant international Standards for Quality Assurance procedure;
• Candidates should participate in the all aspects for the project life cycle, from setting out, Designs, construction, testing and commissioning stage, with emphasis on data analysis, system testing, regression testing, and auditable documentation of results;
• Initiate, plan and follow up closely on Project Close Out Requirement from the project inception on contractor submission to the approval of concern stake holders, department and authorities to the satisfaction of the Engineers not limited to Drainage Operation and Maintenance Department, Road Maintenance Department, EBD-DCU Municipalities, etc.
• Coordination, monitoring and follow up between external and internal stake holders to obtain the necessary clearances for the projects close out clearances.
• Proactive acumen and an ability to manage multiple engineering requirement and liaison with internal and external stake holders on site are essential.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer
• Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience, of which 7 years in similar large-scale infrastructures projects.
• Experience in quality control and quality assurance of sewerage, surface and water, drainage, outfalls, pump stations, treatment works, road, highways construction quality and control requirement;
• Particular emphasis on Quality Assurance Specifications and Statistical Quality;
• Control. Should be able to review and justify the material submissions, analyze laboratory and technical reports, carrying out acceptance sampling plans, testing and quality measures, ensuring the compliance with the project's specifications.
• Ability to prepare accurate QA/QC plans and have the ability to lead, cooperate and motivate a project QC team, write clear, brief and accurate technical reports.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.