Job description / Role
• Jobs at this level are responsible for leading and managing a section within a project, coordinating across disciplines, supervising professional staff to ensure that construction meets all contractual requirements in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
• B.Sc. in engineering in Mechanical.
• Minimum 10-15 years’ extensive experience in Cross country
• EPC environment, specifically in Oil & Gas industry
• Experience in HDD, tunneling, Hydro testing and pipeline projects
• Advanced technical skills in own discipline and good working
• Knowledge of other disciplines
• Work experience should cover both site and office
• Well-developed supervisory skills and ability to expedite execution activities
• Ability to generate well-developed reports
About the Company
Anotech Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry. From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
- Oil and Gas (E&P)
- Renewable Energies
- Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.