Job description / Role
- The Senior Planning Engineer leads the design activities of projects of medium and high complexity.
- The jobholder ensures a functional, effective and aesthetic design for projects, which accommodates the requirements of the client, local authorities, international standards and codes of practice and the requirements of other disciplines.
- The Senior Planning Engineer Roads & Highways is expected to act as a team leader on one or more projects to complete design cycle, including concept design, schematic design, detailed design and preparation of tender documents.
- He shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the Roads & Highways design field and represent the firm and share his expertise and knowledge with other team members.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years overall experience, 7 years must be working on infrastructure projects.
- Civil engineering degree is a must.
- Candidates must be currently located in Qatar.
- Candidates must be able to obtain an NOC.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.