Job description / Role
Senior Planning Engineer (Infrastructure) - Multiple Opportunities
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Planning Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position responsible for the development of the master schedule for a complex/high value project and specific detailed schedules to include timetable, costs and progress of construction (installed quantities, expended labour hours etc).
We envisage success in this role to include ;
- Planning, costing and scheduling metrics and tools (work breakdown structure), collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labour hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract labour), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing and reporting (earned value, productivity and risk analysis).
- Developing project master schedule, updating, monitoring and reviewing contractor construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs and daily follow-up in addition to the necessary productivity measurement studies and associated corrective measures.
- Implementing 'Work Order' procedures in conjunction with QA/QC staff.
- Identifying and tracking changes, actual and potential, to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
- Participating in contract administration.
- Reviewing and approving contractor's work programs submissions.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 20 years' career experience with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.