Job description / Role
Senior Procurement & Procurement Executive
(From Steel Fabrication Industry)
• Supervise the procurement activities for timely & accurate purchases, delivery & payments
• Supervise purchase order process in Tally system; monitor & follow up on pending approvals
• Supervise approved purchase Order submission to concerned suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure P.O. is received
• Liaise with supplier / sub-contractor for non-deliveries, quality or breached terms & conditions
• Liaise with accounts for advance payment; provide payment transfer details to foreign suppliers
• Supervise on the arrangement & provision of all required shipping documents (COO, B/L, Invoice and packing list), from foreign suppliers, for dispatch of material shipments to designated area
• Seek shipping / freight forwarding companies from supplying countries & negotiate price / fees etc.
• Escalate pending deliveries to procurement manager, recommend alternative suppliers to minimize delays.
• Responsible for all communication to the project team members and will provide the required procurement status reports.
• Interact with Engineering and design firms to establish any procedures/ guidelines for the procurement and execution of equipment/ materials and construction contracts.
• Oversee all required expediting and tracking for the purchased goods and services during the entire procurement cycle.
• Develop & maintain good relationship with suppliers & negotiate better shipment terms.
• Oversee timely submission of reports consisting relevant information for the management while maintaining accuracy.
• Recommend & highlight concerns for the management where essential
QAR 4,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidate should have a B.E Engineering degree holder.
• Degree in supply chain, purchasing, logistics or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in procurement of Steel & structural is mandatory.
• Candidates who have experience in ISO quality Systems preferred.
• Experience in logistics processing & knowledgeable on local customs standards & procedures.
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation