Job description / Role
• Receives material requests
• Enters approved LPOs in database "Access"
• Takes receipt of issued LPOs from respective site driver
• Faxes LPOs to corresponding suppliers
• Informs subcontractors to come and collect their agreements
• Scans LPOs for email distribution
• Retrieves LPO whenever required by department personnel
• Records movement of MR using "Access"
• Takes receipts of all materials and/or samples sent to site
• Converts site MR to ERP requisition
• Prepares local and/or foreign purchase orders
• Bachelor of Science or Commerce, or any bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 2-5 years total working experience, with experience background in the GCC region.
• Computer literate: ERP, Access, Outlook and other related software.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Khor Holding
Excelsior Group ME
Procurement Manager - Contractor - Sports Development - Immediate
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jun|
Senior Purchasing Officer
Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat)