Job description / Role
• Provide professional advice and guidance on division specific financial, accounting, management accounting, tax and related issues, whilst demonstrating a sound understanding of the underlying principles, concepts and standards.
• Collect, analyze and present financial data both internally and externally.
• Review the reports and analyze direct and allocated project / operating cost.
• Analyze and update project summary reports such as green book, well-wise reports, IO vs WBS, and cost tracker reconciliations.
• Check inventory movement analysis and provide meaningful explanation on movements.
• Review project cost, invoices, SES for compliance with QG process and TOFA limits.
• Review and provide analysis required for monthly gross cost review with CFO. Address actions from meetings as required
• Ensure timely preparation and review project accruals and other accounting adjustment entries.
• Compile project cash forecasts to meet cash requirements.
• Manage timely preparation of funding/cash calls/ billing statements for the projects including analysis of actual cash expenditures vs cash call to optimize cash balances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Commerce.
• Internationally recognised professional accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA or equivalent).
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 5 years of Accounting and Finance experience.
• Prior experience working with Projects related business units.
• Thorough knowledge of SAP FI/CO. Experience and knowledge in BPC, BW or Projects System.
• Commitment to ensure organizational compliance with QG Financial Control Procedures.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.