Job description / Role
• Develop key strategies to meet overall project objectives and identify any unusual conditions or risks that may affect work progress with reference to the Company’s risk management policy.
• Assisting Project Managers achieve desired financial outcomes.
• Provide direction, coaching and feedback to Project Managers in particular, but also to all team members.
• Monitoring job progress and informing the Client of project team’s findings that will require a change in job approach, direction or scope
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Over 20 years of post-grad experience
• Minimum 10 years experience in Infrastructure & Roads Projects
• Chartered Status - Required
• MMUP /UPDA Certified
• Previous Ashghal approval on GEC projects - Required
• Previous work experience within a Consultant Engineering Firm as Senior Project Manager/ Project Director - Required
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Project Director (Remote Location)
Senior Project Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)