Job description / Role
Management of full complex ERP Program Delivery. Responsible for the full program phases from initiation through closure, including the defining requirements, identify dependencies, architect solutions and manage timelines, change management, and communication process. The ERP Project Manager will also drive cross-team coordination within the business, corporate and technical functions and anticipate and prepare for major cross-team integration points.
Global logistics business currently driving enterprise IT transformation program across the wider business.
* Manage multiple competing cross functional project simultaneously
* Facilitate definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and project meetings - internal and external
* Provide thought leadership and expertise around Oracle Fusion and E-Business Suite system implementation
* Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
* Manage customers implicit and explicit business requirements and ensure they are addressed within our solution footprint and agreed SOW
* Close collaboration with system analysts, Software Integrator and application owners in being the business/functional end counterpart in solution finding and solution maintenance
* Effectively prepare for and address project issues, risks and/or changes that may arise and generate project measurement reporting for management and stakeholders
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Manage budget - Update actual project costs, compare them against the project's planned budget, and define action items to manage significant variances.
* Highly competitive salary package + benefits on offer for the right candidate
* Bachelor's degree of Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work-related experience with formal qualifications in Project Management
* Minimum 10 years' software delivery experience in large organisations as Project Manager
* Proficient with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
* Proficient with software quality assurance and release management processes
* ERP implementation experience for large enterprises
* Possesses a solid understanding of project management methodologies, processes and best practices
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Software Project Manager
Al Suweidi Engineering Consultants
VP IT Transformation
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Project Manager- E-commerce, Payments Gateway and Mobile payments
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Al Ain||15 Jan|