Job description / Role
Snr Public Communications Officer – Qatar
My Client is a leading Construction Consultancy with a global reach. They are currently operating in more than 40 Countries worldwide and employ approximately 34000 people globally and mainly deal in large infrastructure and highway projects..
Reporting to the Expressway Programme Communications Manager, the Senior Public Relations Officer role will coordinate and support the development of communication, stakeholder engagement and public relations deliverables in the implementation of the Public Communication strategy.
• Develop content communications and information material that supports the delivery of the Public Communication strategy
• Research and highlight activities and opportunities to support public communication for the Expressway Programme
• Manage sub-consultants and officers and liaise with the programme team and KBR staff to ensure the timely completion of public communication deliverables.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strong writing skills in English and Arabic
• Minimum of 6 years of experience of public communications, marketing or public relations
• Excellent working knowledge of communication tactics, methods and best practice
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, English or associated field.
• Leadership and management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Planning and organising
• Accepts responsibility and project ownership
• Cultural sensitivity and stakeholder engagement skills
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Senior Public Relations Officer
Orion Engineering Services
Senior Public Communications Officer
Menasa & Partners
Astrolabe Capital LLC