Job description / Role
• Performs the leadership, facilitation, design, testing, release and improvement of Systems Administration services.
• Responsible for managing the programming, administration and support activities for the enterprise’s operating systems that may reside on multiple platforms.
• Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software.
• Directs the management of Exchange 2007 and 2010 DAG, domain controllers, DHCP, active directory applications, printing, web servers; SharePoint servers, FTP and Project services for the enterprise.
• Directs the activities of the other System Administrators to include timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up, and communication of problems with the user community.
• Handles AZF Microsoft licenses, VMware 3.5, 4 and 5 Planning, implementation, configuration and upgrade
• Manage Microsoft system center roles
• Manage Microsoft central MS SQL services.
• Manages and oversees:
• HP & EMC VMAX (Clarion) SAN management
• HP & EMC SAN switches management.
• HP Blade, DL360, DL380, RP34x, RX26x, BL C-class and P-class management, installation, configuration and upgrade
• HP Backup and tape library management
• Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products. Provides new hardware specifications.
• Deploys the release of new technologies as well as designs, installs, configures, maintains and performs system integration and testing of PC/server operating systems, related utilities and hardware."
• 6 to 8 years of IT work experience in Systems Server Administration infrastructure environments performing systems design, testing, release, support and improvement.
• 2 -3 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
IT Infrastructure Specialist - System Admin & Security
IT Infrastructure Manager (Sporting / Event Management)