Senior Technical Project Manager
Job description / Role
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
The incumbent of the role will be responsible for planning and implementation of IT Projects.
• Plan and manage projects with appropriate business process owners to translate the IT/ Client strategy into business specifications, and sign off the requirements with applicable stakeholders.
• Design business solutions and processes that integrate different departments within Kahramaa in order to create efficiencies.
• IT project management to ensure timelines and deliverables are met to business requirements.
• Understand the integrated business processes and document the user journeys.
• Facilitate discussions with business process owners about project deliverables and scope, develop full scale project plans, assemble project resources, manage budgets, and track project deliverables.
• Prior experience in project scoping, effort estimate, project work planning, team handling, staffing, providing feedback, etc.
• Manage the relationship with different stakeholders and ensure that misunderstandings, scope additions, or conflicts are effectively resolved.
• Develop, execute, and document test plans in order to verify the quality of deliverable(s).
• Implement deliverables into a business line with minimum disruption and/or intervention of day-to-day business activities.
• Perform quality control, review, analyze, and evaluate how project performance can be enhanced.
• Communicate project related information in order to ensure visibility and understanding from different stakeholders.
• Develop and manage the relationship, assisting with project delivery and governance reporting as required.
• Good Command on English, Arabic (Bilingual Mandatory)
• Deciding and initiating action.
• Ability to support and cooperate with others.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to network with people at different levels.
• Persuasion & Analytical skills.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
• Ability to pay attention to details.
• Results orientated.
• Facilitation skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
• A Relevant Full Time Degree. (Masters in Computers Preferred)
• At least 10 years' experience in IT Project management
• Demonstrated experience in managing software and business orientated projects in a complex environment within the Utilities Industry.
• Formal project management certification such as PMP, PRINCE2R Practitioner
About the Company
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.
Head of IT Projects
Head of Project Support Office
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
IT Business Analyst
A Leading Company In Sharjah