Job description / Role
Coordinate the master planning and urban design frameworks of various districts in the project, including Coordination with the building permit team to ensure that all the guidelines and design policies are implemented consistently, and provide support to the management on all urban and master planning assignments, including coordination with local authorities, land planning, development specialists, architects, and infrastructural teams in process of approval, updates or improvement of the project.
• Liaise with Architects and Master Planners to update and improve the design regulations and design code on urban design aspects.
• Lead and/or co-collaborate in building permits processes update and improvement on urban design related parts.
• Conduct necessary assessment and provide recommendations of building applications for mega development.
• Liaise with other necessary authorities to facilitate the approval process.
• Lead and coordinate with the team in technical reports preparation & implement best practices of architecture.
• Engage in concept designs assessment team of the project
• Handling the mega development processes management and coordination with internal and external relevant authorities to facilitate permitting and various related applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree (BSc.) in Engineering Architecture
• 10+ years of progressive experience in Architecture, or Masters in Urban Designs
• Demonstrate high level of proficiency in AutoCAD/ArchiCAD and other relevant graphic software
• Excellent level in English language
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.