Job description / Role
• Excellent writing skills and experience in design, project planning and management preferably in the transportation field.
• Experience in a significant role in developing a visual identity and way finding standards for a major public transit project.
• Experience in a significant role on a project that involved developing graphic content for online mapping and way finding tools.
• Experience in the planning, design and construction of signage/systems associated with transit facilities with working knowledge of: Way finding and signage system development; Graphic and information design layout and placement; technical engineering for signage systems as per industry standards and production-ready specifications and preparation of tender documents.
• Relevant qualification
• 10 years minimum experience is required
• No less than 5 years post graduate experience with large scale infrastructure projects
• Responsible for the review and development of way finding and other integrated signage as may be required
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.