Job description / Role
• Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
• Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
• Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
• Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
• Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
• Experience in material Submission and Technical Specification
• Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
• Great leadership and organizational skills.
• Superb project management skills.
• Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• A willingness to learn.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer