This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
Site Engineer – Park Stone Works (Stone Works)
- Lead, coordinate, monitor Engineering process in line with main target programme of work
- Lead, coordinate, monitor Procurement process in line with target budget and main programme of works
- Lead, coordinate, monitor Construction methodology process in line with target budgets and main programme of works
- Manage preparation of material submittals process in line with contract specifications
- Manage preparation of method statement submittals in with safety standards and company HSE plan
- Manage coordination of shop drawings and submittals in line with approved detail design
- Manage site supervision staff
- Manage site works coordination, progress and performance
- Manage site works quality and safety process in line with standards and company Quality & HSE plan
Main Interfaces Lines:
External: Coordination with subconsultants, subcontractors
Internal: Coordination with Technical & Construction Team
Education: BEng or BSc in Civil Engineering or Architecture Degree
Licences & Certificates: Required for or related to the position: specific driving License, Safety Certification, Machinery operation certification
Pertinent Special Skills: Management Skills
Pertinent Work Experience: Gulf Projects
Required Years of Experience: 5 Years
Tentative Availability Date: 10/06/13
About the Company
QDVC is a Qatari Shareholding Company incorporated under the Law of Qatar.
The Company received Commercial Registration in April 2007.
The percentages held by each shareholders of the company are as follows:
51% by Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company, incorporated in Qatar and acting as the Qatari partner; and
49% by VINCI Construction Grands Projets, incorporated in France and acting as the non-Qatari Partner.
The scope of the company is general contracting and construction work, along with any associated services related to large selected Design and Build projects, either public or private for which it can bring clear and strong added value.