Job description / Role
The Slickline Field Specialist/Supervisor position will be responsible for safely applying the appropriate procedures for the operation of slickline equipment, tools, and techniques in order to ensure quality and cost effective service is provided to customer with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. He/She reports directly to the Product and Service Delivery Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan and prepare for well site operations; assure adherence to all safety regulations
• Supervise and assist Operator crews in the preparation of the unit, calibration of equipment, maintenance of slickline tools
• Conduct Slickline well site operations to the satisfaction of the customer at the well site
• Maintain knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, and practices to ensure maximum operating efficiency
• Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies.
• Maintain customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services
• Promptly and accurately submit all required reports and DP
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.