Job description / Role
What you will do
The Solutions Engineer - Digital Solutions will be reporting directly to the Program Director - Digital Solutions. You will work with several other members in a customer engagement team to deploy, commission, test and operate our Digital Solutions offerings in specific projects in the Middle East. Your will focus specifically on Digital Vault and on developing and delivering various smart experiences that leverage Digital Vault.
How you will do it
* As a Solutions Engineer, you will be using your diverse technical experience for developing, testing, deploying and maintaining Connectors that integrate Digital Vault with various on-premise and cloud-based OT systems to acquire, process, and send commands back to these systems Integrations between Digital Vault and cloud-based third-party systems to acquire, process, and ingest data back into these systems.
* As a Solutions Engineer you will provide Smart Experience services layered on top of Digital Vault to our clients.
* You will be also focused on developing angular based dashboards and applications that deliver experiences to the end user.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics /Instrumentation
* Minimum 4 years of experience with developing software in C#.NET
* Minimum 2 years of experience with developing software with Angular & NodeJS
* Minimum 3 years developing software using an Agile methodology
* Minimum 2 years of experience working with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
* Minimum 3 years building RESTful services in a micro-services architecture
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with PaaS solutions on Azure or AWS cloud
* Recent or past experience with software integration & testing (analyzing and implementing test plans and scripts)
* Experienced in implementing Solr or Elasticsearch search engine
* Experience with the design and development of object-oriented systems, developing solutions, and integrating, extending, and contributing to Open-Source software
* Fluent in English
* Azure Cloud Certifications
* Experienced in deploying applications in Cloud environments, including Azure or Amazon AWS
* Experienced in data serialization systems
* Experienced in designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
* Experienced in building batch and event processing pipelines
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.