Job description / Role
- Overseeing & executing the fast pace kitchen work demands, smooth running of food preparation, cooking and presentation with high quality.
- Directly reported to GM and indirectly to the Executive Chef.
- Manage the hot section and distribute tasks for the rest of team and ensuring food, health & safety is strictly implemented.
- Responsible to implement the food safety hygiene with coordination with the chef.
- Cooks the food (butch recipe), daily special and the cold appetizer food, also prepare the paste and sauces related to cold appetizer area.
- Daily Staff food
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
- Graduate or Certificates in Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Arts from Culinary Institutes, Community Colleges and Technical Schools
- Has 5-7 years experienced, expertise in the kitchen, catering, fine dine restaurant like Asian & Japanese cuisine environment.
- Excellent skills in food / menu preparations, food purchasing.
- Experienced in assisting Executive Chef with menu planning, inventory and supplies management.
- Must have or experienced in practical trainings in the kitchen.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.