Job description / Role
Works as a team member in providing for the needs of infants, toddlers & young children who have disabilities to reach their maximum potential, become as independent & productive as possible by planning, implementing , evaluating interventions that positively impact the developmental needs of the child to submit the childcare plan. Actively involve parents.
- Identify and evaluate infants, toddlers & young children with disabilities using assessment tools
- Works to insure that children with disabilities reach their learning potential by providing special designed instruction to individualized with disabilities
- Develop & review the Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) for each child & determine the placement for them
- Interface with the families & other service providers to submit the childcare plan for each child
- Adapt & develop materials to match the special needs for each child
- Organize & develop individual and small group activities suitable for wide range of maturity levels than encourage the development of language, social & motor skills
- Outstanding training and presentation ability
- Provide consulting services to the families of disabled children in how to deal with their children at home
- Using community resources to enhance the learning environment
- Communicate & collaborate with children , families and community to manage the operation for the child care setting
- Perform other duties as assign
- DIP on Special Education, courses in child development /child psychologist
- 3 to 5 years' of experience
- Bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Good organization & collaboration skills , high energy level and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, interest in medical terminology and unusual medical conditions, ability to have a high level of patience and creativity, ability to perform strenuous physical tasks such as lifting & caring young children.
About the Company
Poseidon Human Capital is an international human resource solutions provider, with regional offices across Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Poseidon Human Capital’s success is attributed to the company’s ability to manage large-scale manpower projects through integrated coordination with the stakeholder. It has licensed regional and local offices which provide operational hubs allowing navigation of often difficult and varied administrative requirements which can differ between territories.