Job description / Role
- Develop and lead the pricing process for existing and new solutions , tenders etc, in close coordination with the department heads of operating units and sales managers, corporate finance.
- Pricing analysis and modelling : Customize and integrate complex pricing spreadsheets to collect , process , and validate large quantities of pricing and related data.
- Define pricing structure and disseminate prices for end-to-end products within assigned scope.
- Analyze price trends in all markets of Milaha's offered and adjacent products in current and target markets.
- Provide assistance to the Maritime& Logistics business units during product planning. tender pricing , new market entry etc.
- Regularly analyze revenue performance against business case and budget pricing assumptions; coordinate with the Business Unit and Finance Business Partner for root cause of variances and future trends.
- Evaluate market growth opportunities and provide maximization advise to the business units and pillar.
- Conduct in-depth trade data analysis to identify trends.
- Translate data analysis into a compelling storyline and presentations that will enable stakeholders to make effective
- Perform job related duties as assigned.
Education & Professional Qualification :
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Business Management / Economics/ Supply Chain.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business modelling or financial modelling.
- Experience with data mining, data analysis, business intelligence software.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong commercial mind set.
Computer Skills :
- Advanced Excel modelling.
- Strong presentation skills.
- English (Mandatory).
- Arabic (Preferred).
Market / Industry / Functional Knowledge:
- Industry: Supply Chain / Logistics / FMCG / Financial Services.
- Function : Pricing and commercial / Financial Analysis.
About the Company
Qatar Navigation (Milaha) Q.P.S.C. was established in July 1957, as the first public shareholding company registered in Qatar and holds commercial registration no. 1. The Company has since evolved, expanded and diversified into maritime transportation, gas, petroleum products, containers and bulk, offshore support services, port management, logistics services, shipyard, trading agencies, real estate, and asset management.
The legal entity, Qatar Navigation Q.P. S.C. (QNNS:QD), is publicly listed on the Qatar Exchange.