Job description / Role
Steakhouse Manager - Hotel 5* in Doha very well known international chain
• Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to staff.
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service.
• Complete day-to-day administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Maintain outstanding restaurant condition.
• Comply with local authority regulations and health and safety standards.
• Implement HACCP and COSHH standardsBeing supportive, motivational and encouraging to all staff
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
• Ability to lead a multicultural team.
• Manage and adapt to different situations whilst being a hands on manager.
• Understanding of successfully managing P&L, stock and HR.
• Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
• Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
• Lead by example.
We are only contacting suitable candidates at this time. Thank you for your interest.
QAR 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Single Accommodation, Transport, Flight every 1 year, Medical
• You must have experience in the GCC region in a steakhouse restaurant to understand the demands of the clients.
• Extremely high standards and attention to detail.
• Quality international steakhouse management experience.
• Have fantastic Food & Beverage knowledge.
• Swift and efficient management style.
• International cuisine experience 5 - 10 years experience in food and beverage industry.
• A degree of suitable qualifications in hospitality.
• Ability to adapt to different situations and be a hands-on manager.
• Have full accountability for the running of the restaurant.
• Be able to work long hours maintaining a positive attitude.
• Fluent in English.
• Cool and calm persona.
• Hard working, dedicated and passionate.
• Similar working experience in a high end independent establishments
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies