Job description / Role
Objectives: Responsible in maintaining accurate stock holding and order handling within the Local Distribution Center, and all products are to be placed safely and all customer needs are addressed accordingly.
• Maintain accurate stock holding and order handling within the Warehouse.
• Respond to Sales team for stock requests by ensuring that the right quality and quantity is dispatched
• Manage stock check discrepancy request process
• Assist with reconciliation and rectification of system figures
• Well skilled in working with Axapta as back office system for planning and handling deliveries, payments, customer relations and stocking.
• Provide analysis of stock (current and aging report)
• Ensure customer collection items are actioned immediately
• Action Product Quality Query (PQQ) and Product Quality Report (PQR) matters urgently in order to make stock available for sale or taken off availability
• React immediately to customer collection requests from store
• Ensure a continuous high level of product knowledge including target groups, the product range and customization
• Answer customers questions on product, style, size, and availability of items
• Regularly refer to the brand and collection guides and catalogues for quick reference
• Maintain impeccable personal presentation and communication skills
Reporting to: Local Distribution Manager
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years of retail experience either from a store or other relevant service function
• Communication (Verbal, Written)
• Computer Literacy (Axapta)
• Commercial Orientation
• Product Knowledge
• Selling Techniques
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Analytical Ability
• Attention to Detail
• Personal Motivation
• Process Excellence
• Time Management
Gender Preference: Male
Language Fluency: English fluency is essential for this role
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.