Job description / Role
General Job Purpose Brief
• Responsible to handle all physical works like loading/unloading, locating the spare parts. To maintain all the stores areas tidy and clean always, and arrange the items in stores in proper bins and racks at all times.
• Physical locates and arranging the stores parts for delivery and assurance purpose.
• Support unloading and loading of goods received in engineering stores to ensure smooth operations.
• Operate Fork Lift and Tractor with a proper valid AVOP
• Coordinate and receive work order and parts from QAS Stores Agent / team Leader.
• Compile invoices of the consignment and submit to storekeeper to process Good Receipt Report.
• Receive move order slip & MR (Material Request) and retrieve parts/material from the specific location in stores and make item ready for delivery.
• Check and update low/nil ( Zero ) stock parts to supervisor.
• Perform daily correspondence files like but not limited to MRN (Material request Notes) & GRN (Goods Receipt Notes).
• Process & In charge of maintaining the archive records of all document files at Engineering Stores.
• Support in transferring materials/parts from to DIA, Cargo, DHL and other locations.
• Perform physical stock count with reference to cycle count data provided.
• Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
• Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills, English communication skills
• Entry level roles - no prior job-related work experience
• 2 years of stores experience
• Experience in running a technical store.
Required Work Knowledge and Skills
• Command of English language
• Home Country driving license
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies