Job description / Role
• Under the supervision of Manager of Planning & Quality Department and the Head of Section for Corporate Development (Quality), the Survey Management Expert will be to develop, supervise and maintain all survey requirements for the Authority, drawing on best practices.
• Assist the relevant management in strategy development for survey and questionnaire formulation based on the information/ data gathered and analyzed and based on leading practice
• Design effective and appropriate measures in addressing challenges within specific areas and applying relevant conceptual frameworks where applicable
• Organize data into report format and arrange for the preparation of graphic illustrations of research findings
• Coordinate development of surveys, assist in the preparation of survey items, and create basic data reports.
• Clean, process and monitor the responses of participants
• Initiate, plan, schedule and coordinate relevant meetings with respective departments regarding surveys.
• Develop, supervise all aspects of the survey projects, with a primary focus on data collection planning and implementation
• Ensure data collection is in accordance with internal design principles and best practice standards
• Perform data cleaning and quality control
• Conduct ad hoc data analyses and summarize information into tables, graphs, and text
• Conduct and interpret cross-sectional and longitudinal quantitative data analysis using multivariate techniques such as multi-level modelling, cluster and discriminant analyses
• Develop survey instrument specifications and test survey systems
• Prepare quantitative reports to help monitor data collection productivity and quality administrative duties to support the organization of research meeting
• Perform other duties / tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree – or above - in Engineering, Survey Methodology, Marketing, Psychology, or Quantitative approaches is a plus
• Background in survey research in education preferred.
• Experience in quantitative analysis (using SAS, SPSS, STATA, R) and/or survey management.
• Programming skills and knowledge of survey tools
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|