Job description / Role
My client is a local main contractor that has an opening for a Surveyor that is currently based in Qatar with NOC. You will have a minimum of 5 years post grad experience working on large Civil/Infrastructure projects.
Surveyor for civil infrastructure project as per the following criteria:
• Measure and survey coordinates, topographical features, and other designated markers
• Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs, and databases to collect and record data of geological areas according to project requirements.
• Land records, previous survey results, and land title information as needed to compare and verify current measurements and resolve questions of boundary lines.
• Create reports and maps according to customer or project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers, and topographical features.
• Prepare two-dimensional maps of property features, such as boundary lines, geological points of interest, existing structures, water features, and utility lines.
• Follow accepted legal procedures to establish official land and water boundaries for government agencies, real estate developers and private parties to be used during property sales, leases, and disputes.
• Communicate with architects, engineers, and construction personnel as needed during the projects to verify geological and property boundary data and contribute to building design as needed.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in surveying or civil engineering
• Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of mapping concepts.
• Self-motivated with good time management and the ability to work outdoors and walk as needed.
• Experience with computer drafting programs.
• Proficient with AutoCAD and GPS
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Chief Land Surveyor - Immediate Start
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Mixed Use Development