Job description / Role
This role will be responsible for administration of ABA Group's local and overseas recruitment across all Divisions. Tracking and monitoring group's workforce plan annually in compliance with division's budget.
- Serve as a lead worker for other classified requirements, i.e., special project for new businesses.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates recruitment activities; meets with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to clarify and finalize position, selection criteria, timelines, etc.
- Design, research costs and submission requirements for advertisements and places, advertisements in local newspapers, publications, on the Internet, etc. to ensure that applicant pools are large and diverse
- Conduct job analysis when required for new profiles/positions Analyse labour market and advise alternative channel for pooling and recruitment towards business continuity
- Negotiate and close candidates
- Ensure that each CV is maintained/updated in the CV databank following the retention period as per agreement with Head-hunters/Generalist agencies
- Maintain / monitor workforce plan budget utilization and liaise any changes on the budgets with HRBPs, Finance Managers and Hiring Managers
- Advise Hiring Manager/HRBPs of the required documents in compliance with every recruitment local and overseas
- Keep new regulations on salary, procedures of every host country for references on daily basis.
- Maintain a list of approved agencies and their expiration dates and initiate contact for renewal.
- Coordinate with legal department for recruitment contracts
- Use acquired knowledge and advise Hiring Managers / HRBPs for recruitment cost effectiveness and timely deployment across the group.
- Strong experience in recruitment tools
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or any business related discipline
- Certification/s on HR Practice i.e., SPHR or CIPD is a definite advantage
- Min. 5 years' experience in recruitment field from a mid to large size and diverse organization
- Sound knowledge on business acuity
- Demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition, end to end process
- Good knowledge in using MS Office particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint and able to generate recruitment report/update across divisions/business affiliates as and when it is required
- Ability to adapt in a Fast-paced working environment
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.