Job description / Role
Scope and Objectives
The Talent & Culture Coordinator will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of Talent & Culture activities and projects. The role holder will be the first point of contact for talent & culture queries and be responsible for all related administration.
Assure that responsibilities are executed in a timely manner. Ambassador of the company's wellness and sustainability culture promote its awareness amongst team members by leading by example and develop activities and programs that consistently embrace and reflect the company's culture.
- To report to work within the requested time, prior to the commencement of duty, well-groomed and dressed to the uniform standard.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace with high level of commitment.
- To ensure effective communication internally and externally.
- To treat all guest and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times. To give full cooperation to all guests and assist in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- Maintain vital statistics as requested by Talent & Culture Department.
- To anticipate staff needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance staff satisfaction.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the internal and external customer.
- Carrying out routine work in the Talent & Culture Department.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never to disclose any secrets pertaining to the Hotel or Department.
- To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by a senior manager.
- Keeping Employee Personal Files up to date.
- To prepare employee ID cards, welcome new employees, and assist with the onboarding process.
- Ensuring that all employees are biometrically enrolled.
- Responsible for new Heartists bank account enrollment.
Air Tickets Management
- Serve as the point of contact for new onboarding and repatriation arrangements, ensuring that employees receive a warm welcome and a fond farewell.
- Act as a point of contact for the Ticket Agency
- Ensuring that ticket tracking is up to date.
- To coordinate with the Finance department and the Travel Agency in terms of LPO and Invoices, ensuring that no outstanding invoices exist.
- Liaison with Heartist and the Finance team to ensure that all deductions are applied in the same month.
Employee Welfare Activities
- Ensure that all flyers, posters and presentations are prepared and communicated in timely manner.
- Responsible for Heartist and Activities photo documentation.
- Assign locker keys to new joiners
- Ensure to update the Locker Key Master list incase of any new joiners, separations, status of keys (if lost, requires to be duplicated, etc.,)
- Keeping 1 copy of the lockers not assigned to new joiners
- To answer any queries and to pass on to the relevant person.
- To assist the Assistant Director of Talent & Culture in planning the staff Welfare activities and to participate in these activities.
- To keep your work areas clean and tidy at all times.
- To have a good knowledge of all the different types of rooms, hotel facilities, and hours of operation, restaurants, shops and function rooms.
- To be well informed about special functions and events held in the hotel on a daily basis.
- To be aware of the hotel management, their office location, role and availability.
- To attend all training sessions as required.
- Treats all guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times.
- To give your full cooperation to all guests, and assist in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- Anticipate guest's needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Actively seeks feedback from customers rather than wait for complaints.
- Critically evaluates one's own performance and consistently sets high standards.
- Insists on clarity of roles, functions and tasks.
- Sets up and maintains systems of information, ensures procedures are being followed.
- Consistently produces error free output.
- Is always concerned with maintaining standards accuracy and quality.
- Willing to share freely knowledge, information, ideas and experience to assist others.
- Gives credit and recognition to others.
- Works with and supports others as part of a team both within and across functions.
- Understands the needs to work together to create an environment of cooperation and mutual responsibility.
- Encourages two-way communications, confirms the message has been understood and seeks feedback.
- Convey a message, verbally or in writing to both individual and groups.
- Shows awareness / sensitivity/ tolerance towards cultural differences by moderating own cultural behaviors.
- Encourages teamwork within the team as well as with other teams, departments and divisions.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Understands own limitations and openly discusses problems.
- Presents people's opinions positively.
- Plans ahead and produces a plan or work in which tasks are prioritized and actioned to meet requirements.
- Monitors progress, establishes milestones and follows up to ensure that work is being done as per schedule.
- Ensures that problem areas identified and changes in plans, if any, are clearly communicated to the persons concerned.
- Strikes a balance between work and personal life.
- Organizes work and reviews priorities to suit changing needs.
- Test out ideas for practicality and feasibility.
- Proactively initiates change in the workplace to achieve improvements in quality or efficiency.
- Uses problems and difficult situations as a means to initiate change.
- Benchmarks within and outside the industry to stimulate ideas for change.
- Supports the change process by encouraging people to drive it.
- Identifies skills needed for the future and takes steps to develop self and others.
- Sets clear personal development targets which focus on behavioral improvements as much as professional / technical skills.
- Accepts and seeks feedback from others, learns from past mistakes.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.