Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - Biostatistician (Healthcare) - Doha
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You'll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Should have minimum experience of 8-10 years, and are experts in setting KPIs, drawing strategy maps, data analysis, risk evaluation and management, dash boards productions, health intelligence, performance measures, and monitoring and evaluation.
• Selected candidate for Biostatistician shall provide assistance in data management in Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety.
• He/she will be responsible for accurately assessing encoding, and analyzing and transmitting data within the department or elsewhere.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administers the data received by the Department through its different managers;
• Performs confidential data acquisition activities.
• Collects, organizes and analyses statistical data related to Healthcare Quality and Patient safety.
• Assists in managing health information according to standard policies and procedures.
• Assists in developing annual reports within the department.
• Helps in data management and dissemination.
• Manages database, entering, manipulating, and maintaining data.
• Ensures the generation of correct information that follows confidentiality guidelines.
• Supports the delivery of projects/reports accordingly to meet deadlines.
• Performs activities requiring the integration of multiple office technologies and software applications.
• Performs tasks and activities as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Successful completion of projects within the timelines as prescribed by the higher authorities.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required):
• Formal Education Requirement Relevant Healthcare Professional Qualification, Master's degree required in the relevant field.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the relevant field.
Technical Skills requirement:
• Experience in Monitoring and Evaluating Quality Improvement Projects
• Understanding and experience in quality management within a healthcare setting
• Understanding of the health care system and patient care approaches such as multidisciplinary care, coordination of care and care standards and protocols
• Ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines and take responsibility for achieving outcomes
• Well-developed leadership skills to meet organisational goals and objectives
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for a range of audiences
• Excellent computer skills including excel and databases
• Excellent time management - able to prioritise effectively to meet multiple ongoing deadlines
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.