Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - Planning and Assessment Specialist - Doha
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Job Description Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You'll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Should have minimum experience of 10 years, and are experts in setting KPIs, drawing strategy maps, data analysis, risk evaluation and management, dash boards productions, health intelligence, performance measures, and monitoring and evaluation.
• The job holder is responsible to develop, refresh and update MOPH strategic elements, strategic and business plan after conducting internal and external MOPH environment analysis, researches, benchmarking and comparisons and give advice to improve the MOPH corporate performance based on best practice.
• Facilitate the development and update of departments' scorecards and ensures strategy execution to determine whether current performance meets corporate objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct internal and external analysis for the MoPH environment, and identify the effects of this factors on the MoPH performance and future plans
• Conduct research, benchmarking and comparisons and give advices to improve the MOPH corporate performance based on best practice
• Facilitate the development /update of vision, mission and values
• Facilitate the development of strategic direction/themes
• Build and review MOPH Strategy Map, and departments' scorecards
• Update the strategic objectives of the updated and new strategies
• Develop and update the Departments' KPIs related to the Departmental objectives, to measure the progress toward achieving the strategies and objectives
• Develop & update the reporting templates, and develop the periodic reports.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department in the alignment of the MOPH strategy to Departments' budgets.
• Support the budgets forecasting for the projects, and human resources allocation.
• Engage with different stakeholders to develop and communicate the Strategy Communication Plan
• Support the implementing and monitoring of corporate plan in accordance with adopted Balanced Scorecard methodologies
• Support the development, administration and use of strategy management information systems
• Support awareness training of BSc (Bachelor of Science) through communication, training, briefings, etc.
• Perform other requested duties related to work
• Develop and update integrated policies and procedures for all MOPH Departments to ensure the fulfilment of MoPH requirements on delivering high-quality service
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.