Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Financial Specialist
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Tax - Accounting & Payroll, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Financial Analysis and Reporting team is responsible for managing PwC's financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As part of the team, you'll help with budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, shared services and financing.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arabic-speaking skills is a must and should be based in Qatar.
- ACCA or CMA is required.
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.